The motto of Enzyme Research Products is “The Future of Nutritional Therapeutics” where enzymes are truly the last frontier of natural health. The company’s philosophy is “Continued Research through Education in Functional Nutrition.”
Drs. Charlie and Lori Hallquist co-founded Enzyme Research Products in 1994, by formulating their own specialized plant enzymes. They developed and taught enzyme therapy and live blood cell analysis workshops throughout the world to chiropractors, naturopaths, medical doctors, nutritionists, acupuncturists, and dentists.
Dr. Charlie Hallquist passed away in April 2006, and is greatly missed by all who knew him. Dr. Lori is continuing their legacy by formulating enzyme products, teaching, training and attending conventions.
Enzyme Research Products® enzymes are:
- scientifically formulated in highly concentrated, precisely balanced combinations;
- laboratory-grown using the strictest quality controls;
- the ideal choice for the widest spectrum of patients including vegetarians, children, and patients with ulcers, allergies, sensitivities, poorly functioning digestive systems, nutritional deficiencies, and chronic health problems;
- effective in a wide pH range (4-11), unlike enzymes from animal sources (pH 8-8.5);
- free of fillers, artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
Every product from Enzyme Research Products® is compliant with FDA, cGMP and Codex standards. A certificate of analysis from a reputable testing laboratory is required for every ingredient. Every formula contains only natural pharmaceutical-grade enzymes, vitamins, and minerals.
Enzyme Research Products® has a specific program with enzymes designed for:
Pain & Joint Support
Dr. Lori Hallquist
Co-Founder and President
Jonathon Williams, DC
Kamto Lee, DOM, LAc